Thursday, October 27, 2011

My mum is better than your mum!

My mum is the best mum in the world! And the best mum in the world deserve the best attention on her birthday! Happy birthday mother! I´m so grateful and lucky to have you as my mother. Thanks for being who you are... I want to be like you when I grow up! You are the best and I love you with all my heart, mummy!!! I´m sorry that I can´t be there with you on your birthday, but you are always with me in my mind :)












PS! A few other deserves a little bit attention today too. They are not that cool as my mother, but everybody deserves some love on their birthday! Happy birthday to:

*My dear brother, Andy! You are such a geek, I´m sure you are adopted or something. Cause is no way we are sharing the same blood. But I still love you, brother :)

*Tuyet Tram! Sweetheart, time is ticking, get a man!

*Maria Nhi. I think your mother dropped you when you were a baby. Cause you are one of the craziest kid i know!

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUMMY! Greeting from Buenos Aires!

1 comment:

  1. Så morsomme bilder!! Veldig stilig påfunn! Ble mamma glad? :)

    ReplyDelete