Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! A HUGE DARK ONE!

The Moles 



So, I was complaining about my pimple to my new classmate this afternoon. It´s so huge and it kind of freaks me out. His response was: HUH? IS THAT A PIMPLE? I THOUGHT IT WAS A MOLE THE WHOLE TIME! Great... That freaks me out even more!!!  


 It started with a small and discreet pimple. And now it´s just huge and DARK! Im afraid I'm gonna look like The Mole in a few days! Im not being a drama queen right now, Im not overreacting. It´s actually darker in real life than it´s in the picture!  Just had a video conversation with my best friend, and we spend half of the time laughing about my new look. Adios los hermosos en Buenos Aires... 


I don´t like my new friend... Weh weh weh... 



No comments:

Post a Comment