Friday, December 9, 2011

I need a vacation from the vacation...

It´s true! Too much has happened lately... I´m taking a break from Buenos Aires, heading to Mendoza for the weekend. I have no idea what I´m gonna do in Mendoza, all I know is that I´m gonna meet Agnese, my sister from another vagina. So perhaps she has done her homework and have a plan for us. I don't even know where to stay, and my flight is leaving in 2 hours, which means that I have to leave my apartment NOW!!! But I just got of the shower and I don't know why I´m writing this stupid blog right now...  You never learn, Yvonne! Oki, gotta go... I have a flight to catch... Again... 


Me and my beloved sisters... The yellow one is back in norway now... White girl, I´ll see you soon!

PS! It´ has been 61 hours without coffee.... So far, so not good at all... Can´t help that I´m addicted to good coffee!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment