Tuesday, November 1, 2011

San Telmo market - An antique paradise!


I haven´t been so happy for a long time. Unfortunately, my wallet doesn't feel the same way.  
I spend my Sunday in an antique paradise!  Andrea (My unknown sister from Melbourne) and me went to the Sunday market in San Telmo. The streets of San Telmo neighborhood were filled with hundreds of booths selling everything from beautiful antiques to fake Ray Ban junks. The streets were decorated with vintage clothes, jewelries, shoes, BAGS - you name it! I have never experienced something like this before! It was tango. It was delicious street food. It was good atmosphere. It was sunny. It was perfect. 

So much passion... 

So much love...
So much joy...
So much adoration...


And the best part: 
So many treasures... 

So many stories... 

So many fish in the sea...
So many good reasons to spend money...

 310 pesos (73 US $) for 3 new family members. I rather don`t eat in 3 days, just to get this homeless kids a home. 




I know where Im going to be next Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment