Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello, kids! My name is Yvonne and I come in peace.

Peace and cupcakes. 


Christmas Charity Project I: Feed the kids in Barracas with my cupcakes today. 15 PM at Polideportivo Don Pepe, Barracas. Come, come, come and see the kids get fat! 


Yes, I do bake a lot of cupcakes. And you might wonder where I do with all the cupcakes. No, I don´t eat up all my cupcakes. I have been taking part of Club Union de Los  Pibes since I came to Buenos Aires. Club Union de Los Pibes is a small, voluntary organization in Barracas, Buenos Aires. What the club basically do is helping the kids in Barracas with their homework and offer lessons in art, English, drama, cooking ++ We also arrange picnic event for the kids now and then. So my job is to bake cupcakes. I love it, and the kids love it. Check out Union de los pibes website. I know, we need to update the blog. 


Anyways, today is a Christmas Party for the kids in Polideportivo Don Pepe, Barracas at 15 Pm. Please come and join us if you are in the neighborhood! These kids are really lovely. One of them is so fat and cute that I might going to bring him back to my apartment, so I can feed him with more cupcakes. 


Have a nice Saturday, amigos! Gotta go, I have kids to feed. 








No comments:

Post a Comment