Friday, October 14, 2011

CRAZY is Bogotá´s last name...

I really enjoy Rio De Janeiro! Love this city! I actually like Rio a liiitle bit better than Bogotá... But no cities can beat the nightlife in Bogotá. And no parties can beat Casti´s party at his castle in Bogotá. His 30th B´party was epic!!!


Never have I ever found myself on the dance floor at 9am, completely sober and still pumping to the music. Never have I ever battled with the house maid on the dance floor at sunrise. Never have I ever experienced that people were still drinking and singing 22 hours later after the party started.

These crazy Colombians knows how to party. And I love you guys for it! Keep the spirit, Bogota! I will never ever forget you and your craziness!

For more photos from the party, check out my ZENFOLIO and GARBO.

Pink is the new black. Gay is the new straight.

The dress code was Flamboyante-PINK (Conspicuosly, dashing and colorful). MY favorite. Can´t be better!!!

Tiger Woods, Eddi - The Maid and Magnus







Party like a rockstar???


Take care amigos! It´s time for party in Rio De Jainero :)

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing talents and also with the format for your blog.
    Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your self?
    Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer
    a great blog like this one these days..

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete