Here is the list of I want to do here. And things that will be part of my daily life in B.A!
* Get my own apartment!!! Right now, I´m staying at my friend´s place where I share the apartment with 3 argentinians guys. I actually have my own bedroom and toilet. Can´t complain! Thanks for having me here Juan!
* Learn spanish, not spanglish! Second day in B.A - spanish class in 3 hours. Good girl!
* Improve my english. Writing this blog in english is my way to improve and practice my third language. It´s not perfect, but i know how to get by with my broken english.
* I wanna dance salsa! Mucho, mucho salsa! I know that tango is what people like here. But to be honest, I´m not so into it. I can't do all the things that locals do everywhere I go to? I´m sure you didn´t wear a speedo when you were in Brazil, or eat dog meat when you were in China?
* Buy my own bike with a basket in front of it. I´m going to pimp my ride with flowers!
* Go to the gym! I refuse to return to Norway looking like a meatball, AGAIN!
* And last but not least. I want to sell cookies and cupcakes in the markets! This is one of my priority goal during my stay here. I´m going to make every single cookie and cupcake with love and passion. And I´m going to share it to the people in B.A. I know, I know. It´s probably not the most ambitious and biggest goal to reach. It´s simple. But it makes me happy. Hopefully, it will make other people happy too.
|So, this is my friend Juan when he was in Norway! Yay!|
|My cupcakes are going to be mucho better than these!|
Today is my first date with Buenos Aires, wish me good luck!